JetCard 1204 Overview
4-port RS-232 Universal PCI Card
- Supports 32-bit Universal PCI Bus
- Easy-to-Install Driver and Self-Diagnostic Utility
- High Speed up to 921.6 Kbps
- Built-in 15KV ESD Protection
- -10~70oC operating temperature for hazardous environment application ( JetCard 1204-w: -40~80oC, special order by project request, please contact Korenix for lead time)
JetCard 1204 is Korenix's 4-port RS-232 Universal PCI Communication Card, which supports both 3.3V and 5V slots. This 4-port UPCI card allows you to connect multiple serial devices to the host. For this reason, JetCard 1204 is ideal for applications in retail and POS systems, traffic operation centers, and banking systems.
JetCard Series chose a high performance single chip solution OX16C954, 4-port Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter, from OXFORD SEMICONDUCTOR. Each UART channel in the JetCard offers data rates up to 921.6 Kbps and 128-byte deep transmitter and receiver FIFOs. Deep FIFOs reduce CPU overhead and allow utilization of higher data rates. Each UART channel is software compatible with the widely-used industry-standard 16C550 devices. In addition to increased performance and FIFO size, JetCard also improves automatic software flow control by using XON/XOFF, and automatic hardware flow control by using CTS#/RTS# to prevent FIFO over-run. JetCard is ideally suitable for PC applications, enabling PC users to take advantage of the maximum performance of analog modem or ISDN terminal adapters. They are also suitable for any equipment requiring high speed RS-232 interface.