JetCard 2215 Overview
4 PoE, 1 LAN, 12~24V Booster Switch Universal PCI Card
- Supports 32 bit Universal PCI bus
- 5 10/100TX ports with Auto MDI/MDI-X
- One 12~24V DC input powers PCI card and PoE ports
- 4 ports PoE, IEEE 802.3af compliant, deliver 15.4W per port, 60W per unit
- Unmanaged switch function
- IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T and 100 Base-Tx compatible
- Full or half duplex at 10/100 Mbps
- IEEE 802.3u Auto-Negotiation supported
- Supports Windows 7/Vista/NT/2000/2003/XP, Linux 2.4/2.6
- -25~70oC operating temperature for hazardous environment application
Production change notification
The JetCard 2215 is a flexible and high performance
5-port Ethernet PoE switch card in Universal PCI
format. JetCard 2215 is ideal embedded networking
solution for transit surveillance applications.
12~24V DC Power Booster for 48V PoE: JetCard 2215 has an on board power module to adopt 12~24V DC input and then use +3.3V and +5V for PCI card system and boost to 48V for 802.3af standard PoE devices. So it needs extra 12~24V power input for system and PoE function.
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet: JetCard is IEEE802.3af standard compliant and
works as a PSE (power sourcing device) to deliver
15.4W per port.
Unmanaged Ethernet Switch: JetCard 2215 uses Marvell 88E6065 chip to
provide 5 Ethernet ports and each port offers IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T and 100 Base-Tx compliant Ethernet data transmission.
Auto MDI/MDI-X: JetCard automatically determine whether or
not it needs to interchange cable sense between
pairs so that an external crossover cable is not
required. If JetCard interoperate with a device
that cannot automatically correct for crossover, it makes the necessary adjustment prior to
Flow control: The JetCard supports back- pressure and pause frame-based flow control schemes to ensure zero packet loss under temporary traffic congestion.
JetCard 2215 usage
Without driver JetCard 2215 works as an unmanaged switch, where users will not see the IP address/Netmask configuration interface and will not be able to communicate with devices, whereas with standard driver built in Windows system the card will work as Network interface card on your PC, allowing users to have an IP address/Netmask configuration interface and communicate the devices with the IPC. For more details on how to use JetCard, check our FAQ page - Click Here!
Dimensions (Unit = mm)