Embedded 4-Port GbE & 5-Port Booster PoE VPN Routing Computer,
w/ miniPCIe & SIM slot
- Intel IXP 435 667MHz networking processor
- VPN, DMVPN for enhanced secure networking
- Complete layer3 routing: OSPF, RIP, DVMRP, IPv6
- DC 12~24V Boost 48V 4-port PoE delivers full 15.4W per port
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet for high-bandwidth data transmission
- Full managed features with QoS, VLAN, PoE scheduling
- Versatile interfaces of USB, DIO, SD control
- miniPCIe & SIM slot for mobile module (GSM/GPRS/3G/HSUPA)
- Embedded Linux UI—Modulized Webmin, capable of running
customized control programs
- Cross-platform applications by JamVM
- Fan-less and ruggedized industrial design for anti-vibration,
- -25~70°C operating temperature
The JetBox 9563G is a specific surveillance system used in vehicles. It accepts 12~24V DC power input and boosts to 48V DC output for 802.3af standard PoEenabled devices. Rugged industrial design to withstand 50g shock and 5g vibration is suitable to be installed in carriages. In addition to the PoE connectivities, the JetBox 9563G carries 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports to provide high-bandwidth network connections in Industrial environments.
The reserved mobile network card slot can extend the network communication via GSM/GPRS/3G/3.5G/HSUPA and enhance the mobility of the JetBox 9563G. It makes IP surveillance in public transportations, trucks or railways simple. General 12~24V industrial power input can enable 48V PoE IP cam and the captured IP cam images can be sent back to control center via wireless network.
GPS is another function which can be provided through the mobile network card for the geographic positioning service. It can deliver the vehicle position data through an unlimited networking and suitable to be used in fleet management.
The most powerful control system in moving vehicles
In addition to the vehicle-specific power input, and the mobile communication enhancement, the JetBox 9563G carries 3 USB, 8 DIO ports and has the capability of layer3 routing, Linux computing, and programs running in JamVM, therefore becoming the most powerful frontend control system used in moving vehicles.
Dimensions (Unit = mm)