JetWave 2450 Overview
Outdoor High Performance IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless AP
- IEEE 802.11n wireless outdoor solution, backward compatible with 802.11b/g
- 3 times higher throughput than 802.11b/g solution, up to 150Mbps net data rate
- High performance and low maintaining cost for the video surveillance network
- One model with both Embedded 8dbi Directional Antenna and N-Type Socket
- Up to 5KM Wireless coverage
- Wireless QoS (WMM) for video precedence transmission
- Supports Base Station, CPE, Point to Point and Point to Multiple Point
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol, IGMP Snooping, SNMPv3, NTP, DHCP
Server, Router mode
- Advanced security system by WEP, WPA, WPA2 and MAC address filter
- Built-in 12VDC PoE, to be powered through Ethernet cable
- -20~70oC operating temperature
The JetWave 2450 is a 2.4GHz IEEE 802.1n Wireless Outdoor Access Point compliant with the 802.11n standard and backward compatible with 802.11b/g standard. The 802.11n standard features 3 times better data rate than 802.11b/g standard, targeting to reach 60~80Mbps outstanding performance. The cost-effective JetWave 2450 with high throughput is the best wireless outdoor solution, especially for the video surveillance application.
JetWave 2450 integrates one 8dBi flat panel directional antenna and additional N-Type socket for optional antenna. With one model, you can freely use the embedded antenna for long distance line-of-sight transmission or attach high gain and wide directional antenna to extend the coverage in length and width depending on environmental needs. You can also save the storage, choose optional antenna only when embedded one is not suitable for use.
The JetWave 2450 delivers high output power and high receiver sensitivity, which can extend range and provide from 1 to 5KM wireless coverage. The high throughput 802.11n wireless transmission reduces the roaming between APs and provides stable wireless connection.
The IP55 waterproof standard, -20~70°C operating temperature allows users to install the device under harsh environmental conditions. The 12VDC power input can be delivered through the Ethernet cable by the attached injector.
The advanced features include Spanning Tree Protocol to avoid the loop storm, QoS (WMM) to prioritize classes for different applications, IGMP snooping for multicast stream filtering, secure system by WEP, WPA, WPA2 and MAC address filtering and SNMPv3 management.
Combining superior wireless technology and advanced features, the JetWave 2450 Wireless Outdoor Access Point is a reliable, high-performance solution for the most demanding wireless networking environments.